Course Edits During the Semester
Keep course consistency by not editing the following documents as the information they contain is referenced throughout your course.
- Module Overviews
- Assignments Summary
- Assignment Instructions in the Moodle Assignment Tool
- Learning Resources Document
- Forum Prompts (if pre-designed for your course)
- Gradebook setup
Edit the following documents; changes here will not affect course consistency.
- Study Notes
- Videos to your Course YouTube Playlists (Adding a YouTube Video to your Playlist)
- Discussion Threads (this is the place where you can introduce new articles and current events to students that are relevant to the weekly topic)
- Announcements - please use for large group announcements only!
- Course Q&A Forum
- Teaching Guide - not visible to students. The Teaching Guide helps online instructors track actions taking while teaching: announcements, reminders, new materials introduced via discussion threads, etc. This document is located on the bottom of Modules page in a section called Instructor Resources.